Sunday, April 22, 2012

Friends In Low Places...

Sorry for the "crude" images!  Sometimes you just have to capture the moment with whatever device is available!

Logan has made some new friends

The chickens.

Whenever he's outside, they come *RUNNING!  They follow him around as if he's their "master!"  And let me tell you, it's almost impossible to keep up with that little boy!

He's their shepherd, and they're his flock.

I'm just glad that everyone is getting along...unlike last year!

*If you haven't seen a chicken run, you're missing out on some GREAT laughs!  It kills me every time I see those little two legged creatures bolting for the barn!  HILARIOUS, I tell ya!





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

*If you want to talk about it, make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment form. You'll see responses in your email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...