Friday, August 10, 2012

Pitter Patter Of Little Feet...

Seriously.  Is there anything more precious than chubby baby feet and a sweet little baby bum?  I think not! 

It saddens me to think there will be a time when we will no longer hear the pitter patter of little feet running across the floor.  A time when we will no longer need to sweep up a crying child moments after falling on his bum. 

However, I do look forward to where those little feet will travel...down the road they've yet to discover. 

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

~ Robert Frost

*Linking up with Sunday Snapshot and Rebecca at Simple As That.

17 comments:

  1. I'd have to agree with you. Life is so fleeting, enjoy the moments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well said! If only there was a way to slow down time...just a little bit! Guess that's where photography helps to capture those special moments. =)

      Delete
  2. Oh my! Nothing like baby chub, is there?!?
    What a sweet picture - so glad you decided to link up this week :)
    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture SO SO much... this mama is lovin her boy's chubby baby feet right now and I also enjoyed looking over your blog and your project life (we are doing that as well) :) Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I LOVE PL, but the summer has caused me to put it on the back burner for a bit. I'm hoping to catch up really soon, though. =)

      Delete
  4. i know exactly how you feel...my oldest started K4 yesterday... they grow up too fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with ya, there is definitely nothing better! This is such a great capture! Soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love little chubby baby feet! I also love the colors in this photo! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. couldn't agree more, nothing better than those little feet running around!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great picture and I completely agree. I just love chubby baby feet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Greetings! Do you have any blogging or it is just a natural talent of yours? Waiting forward to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete

*If you want to talk about it, make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment form. You'll see responses in your email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...