Monday, January 16, 2012

What's Your Opinion...

I've been working on some recent photos of Levi, and it's so hard for me to decide if any of my editing is going in the right direction.  I know some of you out there have a GREAT eye so I would love to have your opinion.  Don't worry...you won't hurt my feelings!  I'm as tough as nails.  Okay, not really, but I need some help.  I've always been a "picture hoarder", but I think I'm getting worse!  So please keep me from printing off 562 versions of the exact same picture...all because I can't make up my mind as to which one is best! 

The first image in each group is straight-out-of-camera (SOOC) and the other(s) is the edited version...in case you were wondering!  After taking these pictures, I came to a realization.  My child NEEDS a hair cut!  I bet you're wondering why he has a random chunk of hair growing out of one side of his head.  Genetics!  Seriously, my kids have the CRAZIEST hair...EVER!

Here's pic #1...


And pic #2...


Finally, #3...


So go ahead.  Let me hear it!  Do you prefer any of them or should I just start over?  Or maybe you have a few tweaking suggestions.  Any input would be great!

6 comments:

  1. Maybe lighten somewhere in between? The B&W is cute too for something different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you edit, his face is a little bright............ but they are still SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, right in between would be perfect on brightness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems to be the consensus! Hopefully, I can figure out Photoshop sometime soon and figure out a happy medium.

      Delete

*If you want to talk about it, make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment form. You'll see responses in your email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...