Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Very Special Time Of Year...


Just wanted to pop in and wish you all a Merry Christmas!  I hope you all make special memories during this holiday season (for I'm sure I'll have PLENTY to blog about come the new year!). 

And I wanted to share briefly about the picture above...if you look at the lower left picture (ya know, the one with the kids screaming and Merisa laughing), you might ask what's happening.  Well, see...I got the kids all dressed nicely, hauled them to a special picture taking place, laid down a blanket, placed everyone in the "special" spot, and then what happens?  Like they were completely in tune with one another, the boys immediately pucker up and start screaming!  It was HILARIOUS, and I couldn't help but to share that moment with you all!  Maybe you had to be there, but let's just say that the "special" spot has an even better memory than I would have thought!  That's when I realized I should never wake sleeping children in order to take the perfect Christmas picture! =)

Side note, I can't get that Red Solo Cup song out of my head!  I'm all...

Red Solo Cup, I fill you up.  Let's have a party...let's have a party

They really need to start playing I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas...that used to be my favorite!  =)

(And my heart and prayers go out to a good friend of mine today.  May God bless you all during this difficult time.)

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

*If you want to talk about it, make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment form. You'll see responses in your email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...