Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Now You're In The Know...

1)  I turned on my camera in order to find a pretty picture for the blog, and this is what I found instead...

Oh, that girl!  There's always a surprise around every corner!

2)  I went to the store to pick up my pictures that I had printed.  The lady behind the counter asked me if I had copyright permission to print the pictures.  She wanted some sort of proof that I had the rights to the pictures.

I was a bit confused and said I took them myself.

She was like...uhhh, ohhh! We thought you stole them!

I laughed and told her thanks for the compliment! =)

3)  When we decided to take the plunge and move to Crazyville Farms, we inherited this beautiful koi pond complete with a cascading waterfall and live fish!   I know...just another thing destined to parish! It's been a challenge trying to keep Logan from swimming with the "doggies!" (Despite the constant "No, they're FISH," he still refers to them as "doggies.") 

So I was feeling bad for the fish since I knew there were leaves floating in the bottom of the pond.  It was extremely cold out, but I wanted to give them the best chance of survival seeing how decomposing leaves and ice aren't a good recipe for fish during the winter.  So here I was doing my good deed for the day week year...cleaning out the pond while the temperature was barely above freezing.  And guess what happens...

I fell completely into the pond! 

I was soaked!  My shoes were holding at least a gallon of water.  And not to mention, I was frozen... solid!  Really! All this time we were worried that Logan would fall into the watery abyss, but no...it was ME! 

4)  Levi's in the rolling over phase. Ya know...

OH, LOOK MOMMY!  LOOK WHAT I CAN DO ALL BY MYSELF! I CAN DO A REALLY COOL TRICK! ISN'T IT AMAZING?!

Followed by...

WHAT EVIL PERSON PUT ME ON MY BELLY?! I CAN'T MOVE! I CAN'T BREATHE! I'M STUCK!  I'M GOING INTO FULL PANIC MODE!  DON'T LEAVE ME HERE!  WOMAN...HELP ME NOW!

All of five seconds pass, and I return him to his back...only to repeat the said process over and over again for the next 24 hours! Silly boy!

5) I've been meaning to mention that you may want to bookmark this page or you can even "join" the blog by clicking "Join This Site", which is found on the right side of this blog.  That is, if you're an avid reader and can't live a moment without knowing what's going on around here!  For you might be sadden if you can't find our blog anymore! 

Yep, I had that problem.  See, I read certain blogs every morning.  And before I joined sites and/or bookmarked pages, I made the mistake of cleaning my computer.  Got up the next morning, and was all like...WHERE ARE MY BLOGS?!  I DON'T KNOW WHERE THEY WENT!  WHAT WILL I DO WITHOUT MY DAILY GOSSIP!  I CAN'T FUNCTION!  It was a sad day, but then I learned to bookmark! 

But really, I know some of you link to the blog from Facebook, and, though, I don't foresee any future problems, you just never know when the links will stop showing up in your FB feeds.  So if you really want to, you can add crazyvillefarms.blogspot.com to your favorites (or join the site) and check back every once and awhile. I'm trying to keep it updated on a regular basis.  And I'd hate for you to miss out on anything! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

*If you want to talk about it, make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment form. You'll see responses in your email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...