Friday, October 28, 2011

What's For Lunch?

It's pretty bad when your two year old picks up on your cooking "talent"...

The other day around lunch time Logan and I were playing tractors.  That's all this boy wants to do, and I've learned SO much from him...guess it didn't take much, though!  All of the sudden he scampers away towards the kitchen.  Nothing new there since he's like his dad...he LOVES his food!  Anyway, I should know better than to assume all is well!  Soon I hear paper crumbling, a loud thud, the silverware drawer opens, Logan says "poon" (meaning spoon), and then, the dogs go running.  When the dogs head toward Logan, it's bad news.  See, those dogs despise Logan...you know, like I despise the chickens!  =)  If they are near him, I know I have a problem.  So I go and check on my sweet, innocent little Logan, and what do I find....


This.  Logan has gone to the freezer, retrieved a nice steak along with a "poon", unwrapped the frozen steak, and laid his "meal" on the table (which was the loud thud noise that I heard).  He decided to make himself lunch!  As I snapped the picture (while laughing, of course), he said "eat, mommy, eat!"  It must be apparent to all that this mama isn't the best of cooks!  Guess he knows how to fend for himself!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

*If you want to talk about it, make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment form. You'll see responses in your email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...