Saturday, September 3, 2011

Little Levi...

My little Levi is 7 weeks old today!  I can't believe it.  He's almost 2 whole months!  Where did the time go?  (And don't get me started about the ages of my other children.)  Well, he's the last of my children.  It's hard to believe that we're done, but that's the facts. I never would've thought that I'd love babies so much, but I do...Well, at least I love mine since they are the cutest ones on earth, of course!  And who would've thought that I would have three beautiful children?  Certainly, not me!

Anyway, Levi is a lot like the other kids and yet so different.  He's a cross between the two...in both looks and personality.  Funnier yet, is that all three kids have different eye colors!  Crazy!  Not sure if his will stay blue, but for now they are. Merisa's hoping for them to change to green like hers did one random day when she was three...but that's a whole other story!

Well, he's a great little baby.  At times, he can be quite fussy, but aren't we all.  I'm must go for now seeing how it's late, and I'm quite exhausted...

No comments:

Post a Comment

*If you want to talk about it, make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment form. You'll see responses in your email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...