Sunday, August 28, 2011

Rewards for Moms...

I can't believe how many rewards programs there are...and somehow I haven't been using them!  I'm a coupon-aholic!!  Now, there are a lot of people who are much more thrifty than me, but I do my best with what I have.  I can honestly say that I NEVER by anything at a store (or even on-line) without using a coupon!  And it's even better when you can combine the coupon with a sale item...SCORE! 

Anyway, I just found out about Pampers Rewards Program.  How did I never know about this?  I've been buying diapers FOREVER and have seen these codes on the side of the boxes/packages...yet never investigated it.  So I just added my codes (which is just my month supply of diapers that I have sitting here) and I already have over 700 points!  Granted, you get 100 pts. just for signing up, but still.  Look at the rewards...I could sure use free prints at Shutterfly (who couldn't?).  And if you go to this super cool "MOM" site, you can get even more codes to get you started!  I feel like my head has been in the sand.  How did I not know about this? 

Oh, I'm just starting out on SwagBucks, too.  I've been told that I can get free Amazon gift cards along with countless other prizes just by participating on this website.  I've got enough points to redeem a few $5 GC to Amazon so I'll let you know how that ends up working.  If you use my link, I can get points for referrals...plus, you'll get free points just for signing up.

If you have any advise or great money-saving tips, I'd be glad to hear them. I'm always looking to save a buck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

*If you want to talk about it, make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment form. You'll see responses in your email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...