Monday, November 3, 2014

Kids Were Here | November

Whoa!!  I blink, and it's November!!!  Less than 90 days until Christmas, y'all!  Time is seriously on some sort of speed train.  And I'm SO not ready for winter!!!!!!!!  With winter comes that dreaded white, fluffy stuff...a fan I am not!

Anyway, enough with the exclamation points.  Let's move on to something a little more calming...well, sort of!  Seeing how it...umm...SNOWED...on Halloween this year, discussion of this event may not be all that soothing!

I tried to avoid carving pumpkins this year, but then, I decided at the last minute that I would definitely not be in the running for Mother Of The Year if I did.  Granted, I fail to earn this award every year fresh out of the starting block, but what else is new.

This year ALL three kids wanted to get into the carving action.  I thought I might actually get out of the whole extremely messy scooping-out-the-pumpkin-innards thing, but I was quickly reminded about one scoop into the process that children under the age of 10 want NOTHING to do with all the goo!  In fact, there was a bit of drama and crying and wincing when a certain child thought he might have to scrape out all the nastiness by himself!  So...in order to calm said child, I freed the pumpkins of their yucky-ness while the other children gasped from my fearlessness.

Luckily, I was able to negotiate with the kids and convince them to go simple with their pumpkin carving designs.  Seriously, creating a fancy-nancy jack-o-lantern is not my forte.  I've tried this in the past, and the results were not good.

So...here's the results of their pumpkin carving adventures.  I'll let you decide on the owner of each pumpkin.


We also inherited a few other pumpkins from a field trip to the pumpkin patch.  They were screaming to be painted!



To see more of what our kids have been up to, visit the lovely Erica and her blog (click here).

1 comment:

  1. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Pedro That Save My Family From Financial Bondage

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Pedro, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day I shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Pedro. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to the help of Mr, Pedro for giving me a meaning to life when I had lost all hope. If you are currently seeking loan assistance, you can contact them via: { pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

*If you want to talk about it, make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment form. You'll see responses in your email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...