Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Project Life 2012 {Week 9}

This week I THOUGHT I'd go the easy route.  Ya know, I added some of my pictures to the journaling cards before printing them and even added a blog post instead of a journaling card.  I was hoping to save some valuable time and even moolah!

As always, it didn't go as planned!  My two little *helpers* were in full help mode once again.  Little Logan was cutting up papers while scolding Bebe Bubba for getting too close.  We're still getting used to this whole crawling thing.  You'd think by the third child we'd have it all figured out...nope!

I even put the stickers and other embellishments out of the bebe's reach...or so I thought!  Did I mention that he moves quite quickly now?  I keep forgetting! 

Glad these kids keep me hopping, though.  If not, I wouldn't have anything to put in my PL album...and that would be TERRIBLE!

Anywho, here is week 9.  Like I've said, I'm going the simple route seeing how time is precious in this house. 





Yes, I realize my daughter is wearing a giant rectangular outfit in the pictures above!  See, she got two of her dance costumes this week, and they're supposed to be kept secret.  In a couple months, her dance recital will be the BIG REVEAL!  How exciting!!  Getting the new costumes is always a huge deal around here. 

Now the goal is to keep her from wearing them too much before the recital...accidents always seem to happen with this family.  Don't want any holes or tears 'cause this mama can't fix it! 

Like I mentioned, I added a blog post to the top right corner of the first page.  I loved doing this...something a little different than the standard journaling card. 

Once again, I used the same printables from a couple weeks ago.  

And look at these printables.  Aren't they just so darn cute?!  I think they're calling my name!

So if you want to see lovely PL layouts, head over to Jessica's blog and Kristina's blog.  There's some amazing inspiration over there!

13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful famil you have. I love the pretty little dance card you made. How fun to have a recital coming up, my girls loved the costumes also. Great collage of your little boy, I've been making a lot of collages this year.
    Really enjoyed seeing your pages thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW I LOVE LOVE THE PICS IN YOUR BLOG HEADER...BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE collages, too! I always take way too many pictures so it's the easiest way to add them to PL. Plus, they tell a story of their own!

      And thanks for the compliments on my blog header! Those are some of my favorite pics. Thanks for stoppying by!

      Delete
  3. Your pages really do have lots of life and love just streaming on through! Fab pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll have to send me M's pics in her costume. I can't wait for Thursday, lol. Also, Ali Edward's PL is my fave. Simple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I must agree about Ali's PL. Simple yet beautiful! So did you start PL?!

      Delete
    2. Ha. No. Not yet, anyways. Still stuck on sewing projects and reading, lol.

      Delete
  5. Great job! Even though you kept it simple, your pages look great! That is such a great thing about PL!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm hoping to had more detail, but who knows if that will happen. I'm a PL fanatic now!

      Delete
  6. What great pages! Love the photos and the little details you included! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thanks for hosting a PL link party! I love getting inspiration!

      Delete
  7. It is very informative and quality content, I ever read in my life. Thanks for sharing this content.
    Sofa Beds New Zealand

    ReplyDelete

*If you want to talk about it, make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment form. You'll see responses in your email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...