Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Project Life 2012...

Thanks to the never-ending wealth of knowledge found on Pinterest...I've started 1,523 projects!  Seriously, if you somehow don't know about Pinterest, keep it that way!  Do not pass go!  Do not collect $200!

It's terribly addicting!

I decided to share ONE of the projects on my current to-do list!  I'm always adding/changing that list...since I have no ability to stay focused on ONE project! 

Anyway, I've started a little something known as Project Life by Becky Higgins
*Brief explanation:  Pictures and journaling showcasing your life on a weekly basis.*

I've always "tried" to be a scrapper...strong emphasis on "tried"!  I own a lot of paraphernalia, and I really want to use it.  For some reason whenever I got together with friends to scrap, I would just stare in awe of their work and NEVER accomplish anything!  No joke!  I even went to a few weekend scrap-a-thons only to bring home maybe ONE completed page!  Seriously, how is that possible?  No kids there to distract me, yet I did nothing!  All I wanted to do was look at everyone's creativeness and not work on my own.  Pathetic!

So I came across Project Life and was immediately sold on the idea.  I take A LOT of pictures (in case you didn't notice), and I've always journaled!  Put the two together...and voila...Project Life!  Plus, it's a way to use up the materials I already own. 

Here are a few of the pages that I've completed.  I have more, but I didn't want to post too many this go round.  Warning...they are NOT scraptastic, but that's the beauty of it.  I was able to be a little creative, and it didn't take a lot of time.  Sitting down with little pieces of paper, ribbon, and glue dots does not pair well with active children! 

The best part...combining pictures with journaling in order to capture the little ones in all of their cuteness.  Hope they enjoy it one day!

(Please ignore the reflections caused by the page protectors!)

Week 3:



Week 4:



Week 5:


No comments:

Post a Comment

*If you want to talk about it, make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment form. You'll see responses in your email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...