Saturday, February 25, 2012

Project Life 2012 {Week 6 & 7}

These are my Project Life pages for Week 6 & 7. 

Week 6




Week 7


 

Since I had a lot of questions from y'all about Project Life, I decided to share a little about what I used on these pages...in case you wanted to get your own!  And yes, there are a TON of free printables, which I totally LOVE!

  • The Becky Higgins Core Kit - Clementine has a lot of journaling cards along with various stickers and title/filler cards.  It's a great starter, and you probably don't need to use much else.  However, if you're feeling extra motivated, you can make your own cards out of cardstock or whatever else you feel called to use. The Clementine kit isn't available right now, but there are different kits if you want one. 

  • The Journal Cards via Miss Tina were added to these pages.  Did I mention that they're free?  You don't have to mess with making them, either.  Anything to save time is a blessing to me!
Let me just say that I HEART Project Life!  The wannabe scrapbooker in me is very excited!  This is so simple.  Since I have such a hard time making decisions, easy layouts are a good thing!  Nothing too fancy for this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

*If you want to talk about it, make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment form. You'll see responses in your email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...