Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Project Life 2012 {Week 8}

Look who's done with Project Life Week 8!  This girl!  It wasn't finished without any hitches, though.

As I found out yesterday, my boys and scrapbooking do not mix.  Midway through my layouts, I look down at the floor only to see one little baby eating everything he could find, and the other sticking every sticker on every stickable surface!   While I was cleaning up that mess and reminding myself that the baby can move especially when tempted by tiny, little objects on the floor, the 2-year old decided to dump EVERY SINGLE brad onto the carpet.  Let me remind you that we have frieze (aka. shaggy) carpet! The purpose of this carpet is to hide things...mission accomplished!

Like I've said before, these pages may not be scrapalicious, but I really love this project! I'm going the more simple route in order for it to not become my life. 

I think we'll really enjoy this album when we look back on our lives...heck, we're already loving it.  As I look at pictures, I'm startled to see that a certain event took place FOUR weeks ago and another FIVE weeks ago.  Seriously, time goes way too fast.  Although to my daughter, she thinks it never moves!  Oh, to be young again...second thought, I wouldn't want to go through the teenage years ever again!  I'm fine just where I am.






If you're looking for more inspiration, check out Jessica's blog at The Mom Creative.  There are some great pages over there!

8 comments:

  1. Great fun pages. Love the orange colour accents throughout the spread and all those photos are too cute - especially the brother-sister cuddle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages! Love your use of the letters & how it pulls everything together.

    My girls are older now (13 & almost 11), but I remember the days when they stuck stickers EVERYWHERE!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, stickers are my demise! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. Such sweet photos and pages! Thanks for linking up on my blog! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just found your blog so I'll be stopping for more great ideas!

      Delete

*If you want to talk about it, make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment form. You'll see responses in your email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...