Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Little Love Note...

We just wanted to pop in to say...

Aren't they the cutest little Valentines EVER?!  So I thought I'd share them with all of you!

I also framed these pictures together.  Well, the wording on the boards was a bit different...ya know, it said "We Heart You" since it was a gift to their daddy.  I know...how SWEET!  What will I do when my kids are older, and I can't use their cuteness as a mean of gift-giving?  What?!  Go to the store and actually buy a gift off of the shelf?! I'll need more coupons!

In case you are quick to notice, these are some of the pictures I was TRYING to take the other day...the ones where I mentioned how impossible capturing images of moving objects can be!  I commend all of you professional or semi-professional photographers!  I'm sending you a thumbs-up for a job well done...'cause it's hard work, and I only take pics of my kiddos! 

Okay, I wasn't going to do this, but I've decided to share some of the out-takes from this little session.  Obviously, one needs to possess a lot more talent than just the simple push-this-little-button skill!  I have a long way to go!

Please note...these pictures have NOT been edited in any way!  Straight-out-of-the-camera combined with my children showcasing their true personalities...no Photoshop or posing (okay, it was attempted, but didn't really get executed)!  As you may be able to tell, two of them were a little easier to shoot than the other, but I won't mention any names...

cough, cough, sniffle, sneeze....Logan...cough, sniffle, hack, cough

I was laughing so hard by the end of this craziness that I thought to myself....seriously, this is just another Hallmark holidayWhat am I doing?!

Well, this is life as we know it! =)

As always, this girl is a poser.  We've never had problems getting her to sit still and smile.  I USED to think all kids were like her!  Ha...I WAS WRONG! 


The bebe was quite cooperative, too.  When you can't move and everything under the sun makes you smile, it's hard not to get a great picture! 

As for Logan, he did NOT like the writing on the board and felt that he needed to either erase it or scribble on it.  I'll let the pictures say the rest... 


Hope you have a great Valentine's Day!  Or if you don't participate in this "holiday" (like I used to do), hope you have a wonderful Tuesday! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

*If you want to talk about it, make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment form. You'll see responses in your email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...