Thursday, October 13, 2011

Gotta LOVE Great Ideas...

I just wanted to share this.  I found a great way of entertaining my extremely busy 2-year old!!  He doesn't like to sit for very long.  I think his brain must go a mile a minute...LITERALLY!  So I've been trying to figure out a way to keep him busy while I feed the baby or heck, just so he will stay off the kitchen counter!  (Side note...he is able to climb onto the kitchen counter without using a step-stool, chair, the occasional toy car, etc.!  And he's been doing this for a year...NO JOKE!  He's part monkey...I am quite certain about this!)

Anyway, if you have little ones, you might want to check out this idea.  Why I never thought about it, I don't know.  I guess I'm still new to this whole parenting/stay-at-home-mom thing.  Maybe one day I'll learn! :)  Three kids later, you'd think I'd be an expect...in case you didn't know, I'm NOT!  Let's just say I've been known to leave the garage, drive down the drive, and hear Merisa yell...THE BABY IS NOT BUCKLED!  Really?!  Next thing you'll know, I'll be grocery shopping and realize that little Levi is at home by himself!  Poor kid...good thing Merisa's looking out for him; for his mother has no clue! :)

So check out this post if you want to know more about Quiet Time Bins!!  (Hope it's legal to link to other blogs like this!  I don't know anything about "blogging etiquette"!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

*If you want to talk about it, make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment form. You'll see responses in your email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...